Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions are all terms of the legal agreement between you (“Buyer”) and “TVZstudio” (hereinafter referred to as “Seller” or “TVZ”), and govern Buyer’s use of this website, tvzstudio.com (“Site”), and the purchase of goods by Buyer through this Site. By using this Site, placing an order with Seller or submitting a purchase order to Seller, Buyer is indicating acceptance of the Seller’s Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
The Terms and Conditions shall supplement any subsequent terms or conditions included with any purchase order, whether or not the Buyer signs such Terms and Conditions. Seller reserves the right to make changes to this Site, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Buyer and Seller agree that Buyer’s order is an offer to purchase the goods listed in Buyer’s order, on Seller’s Terms and Conditions listed below which will become a contract (“Agreement”) when accepted by Seller via confirmation that specifically references Buyer’s order. The banking, negotiation or other use of any payment shall not constitute an acceptance by Seller. When you send your order to purchase goods through Seller’s website, that order shall constitute your Agreement to these Terms and Conditions of purchase. You represent you have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf of yourself or any party you represent. This Agreement may not be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any such attempt will be null and void unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and Seller.
- While Seller takes reasonable care in ensuring that all material contained in Seller’s website is accurate and up-to-date at the time it is posted, Seller cannot guarantee it. None of the material contained in Seller’s website is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact. All images, illustrations and descriptions of the goods are for information only and Buyer is advised to contact our Customer Service team for further information about the goods.
- Seller makes its best effort to ensure that Seller’s website is reliable and available at all times. The Internet is not an inherently stable medium, and errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. Seller does not give any warranty for the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, performance, fitness, freedom from viruses or timeliness of the content or services contained on Seller’s website.
- Seller will not be liable for any damages (including without limitation loss of profit or loss of use) arising out of Buyer’s use or delay or inability to use Seller’s website, its content or any link to another website arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise.
- In the event prolonged inactivity causes Buyer’s connection to Seller’s website to fail, Buyer’s selection of goods may be lost. In such case, Buyer will be required to re-enter selection.
- Before Buyer completes order, Buyer can review the selection, check the total order price, and correct any errors. Buyer’s order represents an offer to purchase the goods. Seller will acknowledge receipt of Buyer’s order by sending a confirmation email.
- The sale will be binding on Seller once Seller has notified Buyer that order is accepted. This means if goods are shown on Seller’s website but are not available or incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described, Seller shall have no obligation to sell Buyer such goods.
- Although availability may be indicated on the website, Seller cannot guarantee product availability and product. Seller reserves the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise, discontinue, or cease to make available any or all products or to cancel any order.
- Seller’s website and the material therein are provided “AS IS”. Seller makes no representation or warranties, either expressed or implied, of any kind with respect to its website, its operations, contents, information or materials. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR ITS USE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- All website orders are processed in real-time and will be charged to Buyer’s account or credit card account immediately.
Buyer hereby acknowledges that it has read and understands the terms and conditions of this web-based sale of goods contract and agrees to be legally bound by them, and further agrees that these terms and conditions are accepted through seller’s website once buyer executes the electronic signature by placing his/ her order.
Donations made through this Site is 100% Tax Deductible Under Section 501(C)(3) of the IRS Code.
For purchase assistance please contact TVZ’s Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 646 403 0914. Customer assistance is available Mon-Fri from 10AM to 5PM.
All email and voice messages left after hours and over the weekend will be addressed on the next business day.
For alternative domestic or international shipping services please place your order with a standard shipping options and add a note to the order with regards to your specific requirements. We will charge or refund you the shipping difference.