Repairs and Product Care
To request a repair for common issues such as missing stones or broken links, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “REPAIR” as the subject header, with all details listed below to receive a repair authorization:
- Contact name and phone number
- Proof of purchase (example: order confirmation email or receipt)
- Image(s) of damaged item(s)
- Brief description of the requested repair
Upon receipt of the above details, we will assess the repair and provide authorization along with return instructions. Please note that repair authorization is issued on a case-by-case basis and may not be granted if damage is found to be caused by foregoing proper jewelry care. Please allow up to 2-4 weeks for the repair to be completed.
For items purchased within the last year, repairs are free of charge. If your purchase through tvzstudio.com is older than one year, you will be charged a flat rate of $35. For more extensive repairs, additional fees based on labor and cost of materials may apply. All repairs are subject to shipping charges.
For items bought through one of our retail partners, please return the damaged item to the retailer. We defer to each retailer’s return policy in such cases, and repairs will not be made on items purchased from an unauthorized TVZ retailer.
It is important to us that any jewelry purchased through tvzstudio.com maintains its high quality throughout the years. In order to ensure that your TVZ jewelry is kept in its best condition, please take note of the following recommendations:
Clean as often as needed using a polishing cloth (such as ‘Sunshine Cloth’ available at RioGrande.com) on any metal parts to reduce tarnish.
Wear with Care
- Remove all jewelry before applying lotions, perfumes, and hair products. Lotions, perfumes and hair products could harm the metal, and/or cause discoloration and/or loss of crystal brilliance.
- We recommend removing jewelry before washing dishes, showering or going to the beach.
- Please keep in mind that due to differing skin ph levels, jewelry may tarnish more quickly for some.
- Limit exposure to direct heat and sunlight. Excessive light, heat or moisture will deteriorate the plating on the metal.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry in the ocean, swimming pool, or while exercising.
- Avoid rough surfaces that can cause the metal to scratch and/ or the crystals to chip.
Since exposure to air can also oxidize jewelry, we recommend storing jewelry in a pouch or box rather than keeping it exposed to the air. Due to the nature of raw brass chain, you may see slight variations in the color on this particular style. In order to remove any tarnishing and even out the color, you can use the polishing cloth we recommend above. TVZ jewelry is packaged carefully in complimentary pouches and/or protective boxes. We hope that you use these as an easy storage option to keep your pieces safe.
Please note – TVZ will not be held responsible for any damages that may occur by foregoing the above recommendations.